tiny & Tall: Gleipnir Game
tiny & Tall: Gleipnir, Part One is a classic yet modern point'n'click adventure, inspired by LucasArt's legendary titles. Two barely competent and charmingly inept blacksmiths find themselves contractually bound to the Norse gods and have to explore a lovingly handcrafted world in a quest for unusual and magical objects. But while they look for these ingredients, the sinister gaze of Loki, the Trickster god, casts an evil shadow on their path... Solve (not so) convoluted puzzles, talk to eccentric characters and discover an epic Norse legend! 
tiny & Tall: Gleipnir full game features:
- Old-school gameplay with a modern realization
- More than 50 handpainted (on a computer) levels
- A unique soundtrack
- An entirely optional clue system
- Lots of jokes, almost none directed against the fourth wall
Free Download (1.2 GB)
CPU: 1.8 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
- Quality tested and virus.
- No ads, adware, spyware.