The Unseen Fears: Stories Untold Collector's Edition Game
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was selected for its exceptional quality and overwhelmingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers. Grandma Studios brings you the latest fantastic installment of The Unseen Fears series! You're off to Prague for a well-deserved vacation! But your fun is cut short when someone calls to you for help from inside a book of fairy tales! You're in for the story of a lifetime as you investigate a missing author's home to find the origins of a dangerous other-worldly magic. Can you save those trapped in the stories, or will you join them as a permanent character? Find out in this gripping Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure! See what our Beta testers had to say: “Very impressed with the detail of the areas and artwork. Also liked the variety of different types of games and their "unfolding" out from the main game. Kept me totally engaged until the end of the trial. Also liked the modern day relevance with the vlog playing a part. Good one!” - beta tester “I have always found games developed by "Grandma" of very high quality. This one did not disappoint. I would play this one with my Grandchildren. The colours were vibrant and I liked the characters (and their accents). This is one of the best I have played and look forward to it becoming available for purchase.” - beta tester 
The Unseen Fears: Stories Untold Collector's Edition full game features:
- As #1 Fan and Paranormal Vlogger you must help your heroine face her grief - even as you face grave dangers yourself!
- Play and replay more challenging Hidden-Object Puzzles and mini-games while you gather magical Dragonflies to trade for Collectibles, find hidden Book Parts, earn Achievements, and unlock a Hidden Chapter!
- Download exclusive Soundtracks and Videos, original Concept Art, and Wallpapers!
- Always know your next move with the helpful Strategy Guide!
Free Download (877 MB)
CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
- Quality tested and virus.
- No ads, adware, spyware.
Tell us what you're thinking...